Skip to content
Things to know before you burn.
- Trim Wick. Before lighting, trim wick to ¼” using scissors or a wick trimmer for a clean, safe burn, and increased candle life span.
Rule of Thumb: Let it burn. Always burn candles long enough for the wax to melt to the edges of the jar to prevent uneven wax, especially important on the first burn.
- Safety first. Never leave a candle unattended, do not burn for more than four hours at a time, and don't burn your candle if only 1/4" to 1/2" of wax remains. Please also remember to place your candle on a coaster or tile to protect any surfaces from heat.
- Snuff your candle. Here's the thing - blowing out your candles can cause wax to spray onto your face or smoke to fill the room. Consider using a candle snuffer as a safer and cleaner alternative.
- Reuse. Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar and reuse for whatever you’d like. Some great ideas include Q-tip or pencil holders, planters, vases or any other type of storage.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device