Where are you located?
- We create, package, and ship everything from Douglas, Ga.
What are your candles made of?
- Elfilina scented candles are made with all-natural soy wax, cotton wicks, and scented oils. Just wax, wick, and scent with no other additives or dyes.
What is the return policy?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of receiving your product to initiate a return. If 7 business days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be accepted for return.
How much does shipping cost?
- Our shipping charges are based on the weight of your order and the zip code it is going to. Our website calculates this for you during the checkout process.
When will I receive my order?
- All of our products are custom made to order. Our normal estimated fulfillment time frame, meaning days until an order ships, is 3 to 5 business days (Monday - Friday) and we will email you as soon as your order ships. During busier times of the year such as Christmas, orders can take 7 to 10 business days (Monday - Friday) to ship.
What do I do if I never received my order?
- While we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, we do our best to assist our customers when a package is lost. We always recommend contacting your local post office or FedEx first as well as leaving a note for your courier explaining what happened. If they are not able to assist you further, please contact us immediately so we can file a claim, etc. If the Post Office or FedEx deems your package as lost, we will work with you to have a replacement sent out.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
- We work hard to get orders packed and shipped for our customers quickly. If we are able to catch your order before it ships we are happy to cancel the original order and make any changes necessary with a new order! We can't guarantee we will be able to but will do everything we can to help.
Why should I trim the wick and only burn your candles for 4-5 hours at a time?
These are common instructions and good practices for any candle and are meant to prolong a candle’s burn time. A longer wick creates a larger flame, a larger flame melts the wax faster, and the wax melts faster than the wick burns away. So the longer your candle burns, the larger the flame gets, causing your candle to melt faster and faster. Keeping the wick trimmed and burning 4-5 hours at a time slows everything down so you get a longer burn time.
- Additionally, burning your candle for 4-5 hours at a time ensures that the wax melts all the way to the edge of the container. The melted wax (not the flame) is what gives off your candle’s scent, so this will maximize your candle’s scent when lit. It will also prevent your candle from “tunneling”, or burning a hole down the center of the candle while leaving a ring of un-melted wax along the inside of the container.
What makes an all-natural soy wax candle different?
- While paraffin wax is refined from crude oil, soy wax is made from soybeans- a completely renewable resource grown here in the US. Compared to paraffin, soy wax burns cleaner with no petrol-carbon soot. Soy wax also burns slower than paraffin, so soy wax candles also last longer.
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
- Email us at email@example.com